威能与国际SOS儿童村是全球合作伙伴关系，我们希望用#微笑大白兔 这个项目为他们提供更多的公益力量，并完成这幅世界最长微笑之画。上传一张微笑照片，为#微笑大白兔 项目出一份力！
1. By participating in the #vaillantsmile campaign, the participant consents to the arrangements described below, expressly recognises as binding the following terms and conditions of participation and grants the usage rights described. In addition, use of the website www.vaillantsmile.at shall be governed by the terms and conditions of use, which can be downloaded here.
2. The campaign shall be organised by Vaillant GmbH, Berghauser Str. 40, 42859 Remscheid, Germany (“Vaillant”). The campaign shall be conducted in several countries in which Vaillant or companies associated with it pursuant to §§ 15 et seq of the German Stock Corporation Act [Aktiengesetz, AktG] are active. Local implementation may be arranged by Vaillant or by companies associated with it pursuant to §§ 15 et seq AktG.
3. Any natural person over the age of 18 may participate.
4. A person shall participate in the #vaillantsmile campaign by uploading a photograph in which they are smiling onto the campaign website.
5. Vaillant reserves the right to exclude inappropriate contributions from the promotion.
6. Data protectionBy participating in the #vaillantsmile campaign, each participant agrees to the collection and processing of their personal data necessary for the #vaillantsmile campaign (such as first name and surname, email address) and the usage thereof by Vaillant for the conduct of the campaign and for a period of 3 years thereafter, subject to compliance with statutory provisions on data protection. The data shall only be provided to companies involved in order to operate the website and to support the campaign, which shall however process them in accordance with our specifications and for the contractual purpose pursuant to §§ 9 and 11 of the German Federal Data Protection Act [Bundesdatenschutzgesetz, BDSG]. These third parties may not use the data for any other purpose or disclose the data. This consent under data protection law may be revoked at any time via email at email@example.com. The data shall not be disclosed to third parties or used for other purposes without the specific consent of the participant.Each participant shall be entitled to request at any time information on the data concerning the participant saved by the organiser and to require that the data be amended or, if appropriate, deleted. Vaillant may be contacted by the participant for this purpose via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Vaillant further points out that, under certain circumstances, we may be obliged by law to retain data. However, in such cases, the data can be blocked upon request by the participant until the statutory duty to delete applies.In addition, the data protection statement shall apply, which can be downloaded here from the www.vaillantsmile.com website. In the event of revocation, deletion or blockage of the data, we point out that the usage rights of the visual material will not be affected by this (cf. below item II.).Please note the special rules applicable to publication on social media platforms such as Facebook and YouTube. Your picture may form part of the published “longest smile in the world”. Such publication may occur either on the Vaillant Facebook page or those of companies associated with it, as well as on the Vaillant YouTube channel. Vaillant is unable to exclude or control use of the data by Facebook or YouTube. This is dependent inter alia upon whether you are a user of the platforms and have logged in when you visit our page to view the campaign. Please also note the data protection notices of Facebook and YouTube.
7. By participating in the campaign, the participant warrants that all information provided by them is true and accurate.
8. Participation shall be closed as soon as the desired number of pictures (smiles) has been uploaded and no further project has been initiated. Further details may be found on the website.
1. By uploading the photographic image (hereinafter referred to as the photograph, the photo, or the picture), you grant Vaillant and the associated companies pursuant to §§ 15 et seq AktG the right to publish your picture in all media and formats for the #vaillantsmile campaign, and in particular on the Vaillant websites and the Vaillant platforms on Facebook and YouTube.In this regard, the participant grants Vaillant an irrevocable and temporally and geographically unlimited exclusive right to use and exploit the uploaded picture, including the right to grant sublicences. The right shall also be granted for new types of usage that only become known in the future.The granting of rights shall be unlimited in time and shall continue after the end of the #vaillantsmile campaign.Vaillant and associated companies pursuant to §§ 15 et seq AktG shall receive in particular the right of distribution (rights of corporeal exploitation), the right to presentation, performance and demonstration, the right of public dissemination (in particular on the internet), the right to broadcast, the right of disclosure via audiovisual equipment and the right to disclosure of broadcasts (rights of non-corporeal exploitation).The organiser may transfer the rights granted in full or in part to third parties and revoke usage rights granted with immediate effect for the future without any need of approval from the participant.
2. Vaillant shall be permitted to process the photo for the purposes of publication, provided that pictures are not distorted or forged. The photo shall be published by Vaillant without any indication of the name or email address, but with an indication of the country of origin.
3. The participant shall not receive any expenses, including any remuneration or licence fees, in respect of participation and the transfer of usage rights.
4. Please note that no picture may be entered that infringes third party rights (including in particular copyright, image rights, trademark rights, design rights etc.). You should therefore only enter content created by you yourself. The participant warrants to Vaillant that they have not transferred the rights concerning the pictures to any third party and that such rights will not be transferred hereafter. By sending the picture, the participant warrants that the content entered is free from third party rights (including, in particular, copyright and trademark rights concerning text and image contributions and personality rights concerning persons pictured or otherwise depicted).
5. Each participant warrants that the pictures provided do not violate the terms and conditions of participation or applicable law (including, but not limited to, copyright, ancillary copyright, image rights, personality rights and other rights).
6. In the event of any breach of the provisions specified above in item 4 and item 5, the participant shall hold Vaillant harmless upon first request in respect of any claims, including in particular third party claims that have been upheld or alleged. This shall include any costs and expenses arising in the event of litigation. In the event of a justified suspicion of a breach of the warranty of rights provided, the organiser shall be entitled to remove/delete the pictures entered.
7. Please consider that your picture may be publicly visible. There is no entitlement against Vaillant regarding the publication of pictures. The organiser reserves the right to remove from the website any content that is offensive or violates applicable law, including in particular content that glorifies violence or is offensive, racist or otherwise unacceptable in terms of content without advance notice and without stating reasons. Participants cannot delete pictures after they have been entered. However, they may ask the organiser to delete a photo. Deletion of content shall be a discretionary matter for the organiser.
We invite all of our contacts (installers, end customers, employees, architects and planners etc. – i.e. everyone) to upload a picture (selfie) in which they are smiling onto our website under the hashtag #vaillantsmile. The photos uploaded will all be collected and displayed on a website hosted centrally in Germany; the website will however also be presented in the relevant national language.The uploaded smiles (pictures) will then be summarised in a video entitled “the longest smile in the world” and published on the internet via video platforms such as Youtube and Facebook and on the Vaillant websites. In addition, it is also planned to show selected smiles in further videos or also in printed publications.The campaign will support a charity project in support of SOS Kinderdörfer (SOS Children’s Villages). The participating countries (Austria, Germany…) will select an SOS Kinderdörfer project in their country (or, as the case may be, also an international project). You can see these yourselves on the relevant website.The websites also indicate which cash donations or donations in kind will be made in each participating country in the event that the determined number of smiles is reached. The remaining number of smiles required will be displayed by a counter on the website. The donation will be divided between the projects mentioned, as soon as the number of smiles has been collected (or, at the latest, 3 months thereafter). Projects that have already been supported will be presented on the website.